03 June 2011

Where the Hell Am I...?

Dear Fine People: I apologize for being so damn lax with my posts and updates lately. Suffice to say that there have been many reasons for this, not the least of which is the annual E3 convention, which is looming large on the horizon. (I arrive in L.A. on Sunday.)

I currently have several posts in the old writing crock pot, which are almost flavorful enough to deserve spots here. Stay tuned for those.

And I'll no doubt be in a writing mood next week in L.A. So there's also that to look forward to.

What I'm trying to say is this: keep the porch light on for me. Because I'm coming home soon.

1 comment:

  1. Genious takes time we understand,Hope e3 goes well for ya.like im waiting for the pizzaman my light is on and i'll wait quietly haha, keep up the amazing work scott!!

    ReplyDelete